Jose Manuel Ortega
Testing / EN
07 October 2018, 10:00 - 10:25
Testing python security
In this talk, I will highlight the biggest problems we can find in python functions, how to use then in a secure way and tools and services that help you identify vulnerabilities in the python source code.
These could be the main talking points:
- Introduction to secure programming in python.
- Introduce dangerous functions for code inyection and how we can solve this issues from a security point of view.
- Common attack vectors on Python applications like Remote Command Execution and SQL injection.
- Best practices for avoid execution of malicious commands.
- Tools that help us to protect and obfuscate our source code.